I am in a foul mood today.
1. I was sick all day yesterday on my deathbed and still didn't feel good when I woke up this morning but it was Monday and so I had to go to work.
2. It was Monday.
3. Cyrus refused to eat like half of his food. This is the third day in a row where he has walked away from his food half-eaten so I was determined to get him to finish it, so I spoon-fed him. SPOON. FED. THEDOG.
4. I did not have time to eat breakfast myself because I was too busy SPOONFEEDINGMYEFFINGDOG.
5. All my apple juice was gone. Sads. Along with all my other food. This means I have to go shopping after work, and we all know how I feel about the grocery store.
6. I stayed on the phone with Charter for over an hour arguing with them about my $126.76 bill since 80 of those dollars is for TV service and I don't have them for TV. I have DISHNetwork. AN HOUR it took me to explain this to the halfwit on the other end.
7. I'm supposed to be researching Yucatan Howler Monkeys for work but the printer is broken so I can't print any articles off so I'm handwriting notes like I'm in 8th grade. My hands are sore.
8. My dry-erase calendar fell off the wall and landed on my elbow. It's huge.
9. It's only 11:15. am.
DONT MESS WITH ME TODAY OK? I KNOW THIS POST WAS TERRIBLE BUT SUCK ON IT. I'm working on a superextragood October post for you guys. Remember how I promised that I'd tell you why October 1 is my favorite day of the year on October 1 but then I didn't? Sorry. I'm still going to. Just not now. Because I'm too busy stewing in my thick thick mood. Will kill you if you cross me.
Happy Monday, everyone.